Training Admin Team Leader – Rudgeway – South Gloucestershire – Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Training Centre Co-ordinator to join a well-established organisation seeking further growth. The role is focused on managing the newly opened Training Centre and supporting the Training Manager and the administration team.
The candidate will be required to manage our Training Centre and to have significant experience in the following Key Areas:
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with potential and exiting clients
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to deliver high quality customer service with excellent communication skills
• Work independently, unsupervised, on their own initiative, as well as part of the team
• Produce timely, accurate management information to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
The position will involve a flexible attitude towards duties and the ability to undertake a variety of organisational tasks. This role will suit a highly organised and efficient individual with outstanding communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for internal and external clients.
Salary details and a Job Description will be available on application.
Scroll down to submit your CV
Health and Safety Trainer – Rudgeway, Bristol
The Building Safety Group Ltd is the UK’s largest independent health and safety advisory group specifically dedicated to the construction industry, representing approximately 800 businesses across the UK.
We are seeking an experienced Health and Safety Trainer to join our training team based at our head office in Rudgeway, Bristol. Ideally, to be considered for this role you will be living near Rudgeway or the surrounding area.
The role involves delivering The Building Safety Group’s own courses and the SSP suite of courses, in particular Health and Safety Awareness, SMSTS, SSSTS and the refreshers. Delivery will be at our training centre in Rudgeway, and at venues in Birmingham, Cardiff, and Exeter as well as at client premises.
The candidate will be a CITB approved trainer, hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate and ideally a civil engineering qualification such as a HNC or HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent, and be a Graduate member of IOSH.
You will be a self-motivated individual and be able to work both by yourself and as part of a team.
A full Job Description will be available on application.
Remuneration package is competitive.
Scroll down to submit your CV
Telemarketing Representative – Rudgeway, Bristol
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Representative to help us recruit new members for our business, the Building Safety Group, a specialist provider of health and safety services to the building and construction sector.
You will be working alongside our field based sales development officer and be responsible for identifying leads, building an appointment pipeline, setting appointments, collecting market information and maintaining good relationships with prospective BSG members.
As an effective Telemarketing Representative, with a professional approach, you must be an excellent communicator, have exceptional people skills and feel confident presenting BSG’s services over the phone to help us grow our business, with particular focus in the Midlands region.
• Contact decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
• Set quality appointments for field sales development officer
• Meet daily KPIs
• Conduct fact-finding calls to understand the prospect’s key requirements and answer questions about our services
• Enter and update prospect information in our ACT database
• Proven experience as a business to business Telemarketing Representative
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Evidence of working well within small team environment
• Understanding of health and safety legislation and the construction sector
Location: Bristol based at BSG’s Offices: 5 Pinkers Court, Briarlands Office Park, Gloucester Road, Rudgeway, Bristol, BS35 3QH
Part time: 3 full days per week