BSG Health & Safety Awards 2019
BSG Awards 2019
The Building Safety Group will be holding its fifth annual Health & Safety Awards ceremony on Wednesday November 6th 10:30am – 2.30pm at the British Motor Museum in Gaydon, Warwick CV35 OBJ. The commemoration is held to mark our members’ achievements and excellence in work-related health and safety performance.
BSG Health & Safety Awards 2019 Agenda:
10.30 Registration & coffee
11.00 Welcome & Intro: Michael Setter, BSG Chairman & Paul Kimpton, Managing Director
11.15 Keynote Speaker 1: Tony Mitchell, HM Principal Inspector Health and Safety
11.40 Keynote Speaker 2: Emma Evans, Senior Associate Pinsent Masons
12.20 Tea, coffee & buffet lunch
13.05 BSG Awards Ceremony
14.25 Closing Remarks
14.30 End of BSG Awards Ceremony followed British Motor Museum Tour (optional)
Please park in the left hand car park in front of the museum and follow signs along the footpath to the main ‘Conference Entrance’. There is no charge for parking.
Registering your interest in BSG’s Awards Ceremony and submitting a nomination
Closing date for nominations: 6th September 2019
If you would like to register an interest in nominating your company for an award and reserve delegate places for the ceremony, please contact the marketing team: email@example.com as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, as we are often over-subscribed for this event.
To submit your company’s entry, please review the award categories below, click on relevant the link and follow the instructions. BSG’s award categories have been carefully selected so they are applicable to all our members, regardless of company size or type of construction business.
BSG Award Categories
- BSG Subcontractor of the Year
- BSG Small Business of the Year
- BSG Project Award
- BSG Innovation (incl. technology) Award
- BSG Occupational Health Award
- BSG Environmental Award
We will gladly accept nominations from members for more than one award. We will only accept nominations from registered BSG members. The closing date for nominations will be announced shortly.
Why should you enter to win a BSG Award?
- Use the ‘BSG Award Nominee’ or ‘Winner’s’ logo to help win new business tenders
- Provide evidence of your company’s Health and Safety achievements to regulatory bodies
- Achieve free media exposure about your Health and Safety achievements through BSG’s Marketing department
- Receive an exclusive, free invitation to the BSG Health & Safety Awards ceremony which will take place later this year
- Have your Health & Safety achievements showcased in a ‘BSG member’ case study, courtesy of BSG’s Marketing department
- Take advantage of the accolades received for winning a Health and Safety award, presented by the UK’s largest construction safety group
- Use the awards nomination process to motivate employees by recognising their Health & Safety achievements
- Gain competitive advantage over your rivals through demonstration of health & safety focused policies and work activity
Click here to view the winners and highly commended members from last year’s event: BSG Awards 2018
About the British Motor Museum
The British Motor Museum is the World’s largest collection of historic British cars. There are over 300 Classic cars on display from the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust and the Jaguar Heritage Trust.
From its earliest days the British motor industry has been a vital part of the economy and the lives of people living in the Midlands and it is still a hub for automotive creativity today. The museum tells the story of the birth, decline and rebirth of the motor industry and the cars it produced, as well as celebrating the skills and creativity of the people who designed and built them.
BSG Members who attend the awards will also be given the opportunity to walk around the motor museum.
We hope you can join us!