BSG December 2018 Newsletter
BSG’s December 2018 Newsletter is now available for members to download from the Secure Area.
This month’s issue includes:
- Are alcohol and drugs present on your site?
- Dumper safety guide published for comment
- RIDDOR 13 review recommends expanding reportable conditions
- Main health and safety hazards faced by the electrical contracting industry
- Fire alarms on site
- Think differently about musculoskeletal disorders
- HSE publishes first aid guidance on mental health
- Construction loses 130,000 work days to injury each year