BSG July/August 2018 Newsletter
BSG’s July/August 2018 Newsletter is now available for members to download from the Secure Area.
This month’s issue includes:
- Mental Health: what’s changed in 12 months?
- BSG has split the Bristol Safety Advisers’ team
- BSG Awards 2018 – Keynote speakers
- BSG’s new Occupational Health training programme
- BSG Awards ceremony nomination closing date
- HSE releases annual UK workplace fatality figures
- Asbestos: still a danger
- 13% rise in ‘working at height’ safety breaches on construction sites
- HSE business plan targets mental health, ISO 45001 and major hazard industries