BSG June 2019 Newsletter
BSG’s June 2019 Newsletter is now available for members to download from the Secure Area.
This month’s issue includes:
- Dangers of working with lead in paint
- HSE conducts construction site health blitzes
- Increased lung cancer in non-smokers linked to workplace exposure and air pollution
- Are complacent attitudes towards PPE compromising your business?
- NASC publishes annual safety report
- The most recent COSHH update introduced new obligations on workplace gas detection
- Construction workers run the highest risk of developing skin cancer
- Two people injured by a collapsed wall in Birmingham