BSG’S NEW OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH TRAINING PROGRAMME
BSG is pleased to announce the introduction of a new Occupational Health training programme, developed to help ensure construction companies become and remain compliant with UK legislation.
Our one day course is specifically tailored for senior management and professionals who are responsible for the occupational health of their workforce. The course may also be beneficial for people working in HR or Administrative roles, who become involved in collecting Occupational Health data about employees.
During the course, BSG’s expert trainer will take you through our Occupational Health procedure guide step by step, so that the guide can be applied to your business.
What you will learn
By attending BSG’s course you will be able to;
- Understand your legal duties and responsibilities for the Occupational Health of your workforce
- Identify who in your company is at risk by creating an ‘Occupational Health Matrix’ of your employees
- Learn how to set up a Health Management programme that will evaluate the existing health conditions in your business
- Make recommendations for changes to your procurement procedures and supply chain
- Learn the best way to initiate a group consultation with your workforce to explain the importance of Occupational Health
- Develop your own Health support mechanism by applying BSG’s toolkit which includes self-assessment questionnaires, consultation feedback forms and tool box talks
- Use BSG’s Occupational Health procedure guide for your company
- Use the correct Health Surveillance forms for your workforce
- Select an appropriate Occupational Health provider which is best suited to your business
- Learn how to easily create your own Operative Occupational Health Database
- Use our Stress Management Indicator Tool
The following course materials will be provided to all participants:
- BSG Occupational Health Procedure Guide
- Occupational Health matrix which can be customised for your business
- Self-assessment questionnaires for distribution to your workforce (supplied in MS Word)
- Health Surveillance form templates
- Consultation feedback form templates for your staff to complete
- BSG Course PowerPoint for future reference
- Contact details of local Occupational Health Practitioners, appropriate for your company
*All course materials are provided in hard copy and / or electronic format in MS Word or Excel format
BSG Members: £425 + VAT
Non Members: £489 + VAT
Course fees include all course materials as above, certification and lunch.
- Thursday 25th October 2018
- Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Thursday 6th December 2018
We can run this course at your organisation. If you have a group of 6 or more employees requiring training, we can run this course on a private basis, at a venue of your choice on a date that suits you. We can tailor the course to meet your needs and requirements. Contact us to find out more and get a bespoke quote.
How to book
Book your place by calling our training services team on 0300 304 9080 or emailing training@BSGltd.co.uk