CDM 2015 Seminars: The impact for construction companies
The Building Safety Group (BSG) will be running a series of free seminars during February and March this year for professionals working in the construction industry, who are concerned about what impact new CDM 2015 regulations will have on their business. Each seminar will address:
- The impact which new CDM regulations will have on companies operating in the construction industry
- Actions which should be taken to ensure that businesses remain compliant with the new regulations
- How companies should implement these actions to ensure they are prepared for CDM 2015
The seminars will take place on:
- 8.00 – 9.00am Thursday 20th November 2014 in Bristol COMPLETE
- 12.30 – 1.30pm Wednesday 26th November 2014 in London COMPLETE
- 12.30 – 1.30pm Wednesday 3rd December in Glasgow COMPLETE
- 8.30am – 9.30am Tuesday 10th February 2015 in Exeter Racecourse and Conference Centre, Kennford, Exeter EX6 7XS COMPLETE
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm Tuesday 17th February in Stoke-on-Trent Holiday Inn, Stoke-on-Trent M6 Jct 15, Clayton Road, Clayton, Staffordshire ST5 4DL COMPLETE
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm Monday 30th March 2015 in North Wales Conwy Business Centre, Junction Way, Llandudno Junction, Conwy LL31 9XX SPACES LIMITED
If you would like to attend one of the seminars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘BSG CDM 2015 Seminar’ in the subject heading. Additional dates and locations will be announced shortly for seminars taking place in other parts of the UK.
BSG CDM 2015 Seminar Presentation available for members
If you recently attended one of BSG’s CDM 2015 seminars and would like an electronic copy of the presentation we kindly ask that you complete our ‘Member Satisfaction Survey’ first by clicking this link https://www.bsgltd.co.uk/members-questionnaire/. The presentation will then be emailed to you once we receive your answers. If you have already completed the survey and would like a copy, then please reply using this email address email@example.com with the following subject heading: ‘Please send me a copy of BSG’s CDM 2015 presentation’.