Terms & Conditions
By applying for membership of The Building Safety Group Limited (the Group):
- You agree, if elected to become a Member of the Group, to be bound by the Memorandum and Articles of Association (The Memorandum and Articles of Association may be viewed at the registered office of the Group) and bylaws of the Group for the time being and that our Membership shall be subject to six months’ notice. The subscription for the notice period shall be based upon the previous six months’ subscription.
- You agree to pay the joining fee at the agreed rate (payable upon receipt of invoice).
- You agree to pay my/our subscription in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association and understand that the current rate of subscription is £98 per person per annum plus VAT, with a minimum subscription of £700 per annum plus VAT, charged six monthly on 1st June and 1st December each year and payable upon receipt of invoice.
- I/We understand that a maximum period of fourteen clear days may elapse after payment of the first subscription or the notification of the sites requiring cover, whichever is the latter, before the Safety Adviser commences to visit my/our sites.
- Subscriptions are payable by the first day of the subscription period. All training fees must be paid fourteen days prior to the training taking place. All other invoices are payable within thirty days of the date of the invoice.
- You understand that the services provided by The Building Safety Group Ltd cover the UK mainland only and that any services required off-shore are subject to prior arrangement and negotiable charges/expenses.
- You understand that an additional charge of £40 plus VAT per visit is applicable for site visits within the M25 ring.
- In the event that a member is investigated by or on behalf of the Health and Safety Executive The Building Safety Group shall not be liable to the member for the Fees For Intervention paid by the member to the Health and Safety Executive in accordance with the Health and Safety (Fees) Regulations 2012.
- In the event of resigning our membership, I /We agree to stop using the BSG logo and any other BSG branded livery
- In the event of resigning our membership, I / We agree to stop using BSG’s software services which remain protected as part of BSG’s Intellectual Property rights
- The Building Safety Group Ltd runs this website.
- We capture personal information about individuals who browse this website, when you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via e-mail or an online form to enquire or apply for any of our services.
- The information you provide may be used by The Building Safety Group to inform you of any of our products or services we feel you may be interested in. If you do not want to receive such information please advise us via email.
- Your information is not shared with any third parties.
- All training courses are provided on the understanding that payment in full must be received no later than 28 days prior to the commencement of the course taking place.
- Places will be allocated on a strictly first come first served basis.
- Payment must be received at the time of booking for courses commencing within 28 days.
Training Cancellations must be in writing addressed to the Training Manager and are subject to the following charges:
- If notification is received 10 working days or more in advance of the scheduled date of the course, there will be no charge.
- If notification is received within 10 working days in advance of the scheduled date of the course, 50% of course fees will be payable.
- In respect of notifications of cancellation received less than 5 working days in advance of the scheduled date of the course, there can be no refund.
- In the event of non-attendance no refund will be made.