Mental Health Awareness Seminar
Wednesday 26th June 2019 12:30 – 14:30, Bromsgrove
Male site workers in construction are three times more likely to commit suicide than the average UK male. This shocking mental health statistic is a vivid reminder of the difficulties faced by many working in the construction industry every day.
BSG’s free seminar, ‘Mental Health in Construction’ aims to spread awareness of mental ill-health in the construction sector and break the stigma surrounding it.
The seminar will be presented by Chris Chapman, Technical Support Manager for BSG. Chris has over thirty years’ experience of providing construction companies with advice about their legal duties in regard to Health and Safety.
• An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
• Your legal responsibilities as an employer
• A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
• An introduction to looking after your own mental health and wellbeing
• Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Date: Wednesday 26th June 2019 12:30 – 14:30 | Venue: Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa, Birmingham Road, Bromsgrove B61 0JB
How to book: To book your place please call or email BSG’s marketing team your full contact details: Tel: 0300 304 9090. Email: email@example.com
Download our Mental Health Awareness brochure to learn more about this event: BSG Mental Health Awareness Seminar