CDM Compliance Consultant (CDMC)
At the Building Safety Group (BSG) we understand that Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Clients will need a support mechanism in place to meet their obligations under the new CDM 2015 regulations. This is why BSG has created a new role where it will act as an appointed CDM Compliance Consultant (CDMC), to help all parties fulfil their legal requirements.
What is the role of a CDM Compliance Consultant (CDMC) ?
BSG’s role as CDM Compliance Consultant (CDMC) will be to ensure that all CDM Duty Holders (Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Clients), give due consideration to the health and safety of those who build the structure and those who will maintain and use the structure once complete.
BSG CDM Compliance Consultant (CDMC) package
Appointing a CDM Compliance Consultant (CDMC) will save time by allowing CDM duty holders to focus on their primary roles, leaving BSG to ensure that you become and remain compliant under the new regulations. Our aim will be to get more Health and Safety pre-planning into construction projects.
The package that we have developed will cover everything required to make sure that all CDM duty-holders comply with CDM 2015 legislation and protect their company’s professional reputation.
Our CDMC Services:
BSG’s CDM Compliance Consultant (CDMC) will-
- Advise the ‘Project Team’ on the responsibilities placed on the duty holders – Client, Principal Designer, Designers, Principal Contractor and Contractors
- Assist with preparation of the Construction Phase Plan
- Coordinate the risk assessment process during the design stage
- Aid in the appointment of competent and best qualified suppliers, Designers and Contractors
- Assist with preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Advise on the suitability of project documentation
- Identify relevant information for inclusion and assist in its creation
- Ensure that the HSE is notified as required
- Ensure compliance with all current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation throughout the project