This one day course will provide candidates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites. It is designed to meet the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain are required to prove to major contractors, and covers the environmental aspects of the new touch screen Health, safety and environment test.
You can call our team on 0300 304 9080 for more information regarding our on-site and online training courses.
Who is it for?
This course is intended for those who have management responsibilities on a construction site and therefore targets site supervisors, site managers, assistant site managers, site agents and site foremen.
What will you learn?
At the end of the course the delegates should:
- Understand the environmental impacts and issues associated with construction activities
- Understand why sustainability issues are important in the context of construction
- Understand their duties with regard to waste management and statutory nuisance
- Understand the requirements on water use, contaminated land and pollution prevention
- Understand the issues of archaeology and heritage in construction
- Understand the systems available to help in environmental management.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Site Safety Plus CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme Certificate (SEATS). This certificate will remain valid for 5 years.
2021 Course Dates (Remote Learning)
Course fees 2021
BSG Member – £133+VAT per delegate
Non-Member – £160+VAT per delegate
Course fees include course materials and CITB certification.
Fee quoted for members’ rates includes 20% discount.
Call us on 0300 304 9080 to find out more and book your place today!