The Building Safety Group’s (BSG) Occupational Health training programme has been developed to help ensure construction companies become and remain compliant with UK legislation.
Our one day course is specifically tailored for senior management and professionals who are responsible for the occupational health of their workforce. The course will also be beneficial for people in HR or Administrative roles, who become involved in collecting Occupational Health data about employees.
During the course, BSG’s expert trainer will take you through our Occupational Health procedure guide step by step, so that the guide can be directly applied to your business.
By attending BSG’s course you will be able to;
The following course materials will be provided to all participants:
– BSG Occupational Health Procedure Guide
– Occupational Health matrix which can be customised for your business
– Self-assessment questionnaires for distribution to your workforce
– Health Surveillance form templates
– Consultation feedback form templates for your staff to complete
– BSG Occupational Health Course PowerPoint for future reference
– Contact details of local Occupational Health Practitioners, appropriate for your company
* all course materials are provided in hard copy and / or electronic MS Office format
At Your Premises
BSG Members: £425 + VAT
Non Members: £510 + VAT
At BSG Training Centre
BSG Members: £450 + VAT
Non Members: £540 + VAT
Course fees include all course materials as above, certification and lunch
If you have a group of 6 or more employees requiring training, we can run a Mental Health Awareness course on a private basis, at a venue of your choice on a date that suits you. We can tailor the course to meet your needs and requirements. Contact us now to get a bespoke quote for your business.
BSG Training Centre,
The Building Safety Group,
5 Pinkers Court,
Briarlands Office Park,
T: 0300 304 9080