The Building Safety Group’s (BSG) Occupational Health training programme has been developed to help ensure construction companies become and remain compliant with UK legislation.
Our one day course is specifically tailored for senior management and professionals who are responsible for the occupational health of their workforce. The course will also be beneficial to people working in HR or Administrative roles, who become involved in the collection of Occupational Health data for employees.
During the course, BSG’s expert trainer will take you through our Occupational Health procedure guide step by step, so that the guide can be directly applied to your business.
By attending BSG’s course you will be able to;
The following course materials will be provided to all participants:
– BSG Occupational Health Procedure Guide
– Occupational Health matrix which can be customised for your business
– Self-assessment questionnaires for distribution to your workforce
– Health Surveillance form templates
– Consultation feedback form templates for your staff to complete
– BSG Occupational Health Course PowerPoint for future reference
– Contact details of local Occupational Health Practitioners, appropriate for your company
* all course materials are provided in hard copy and / or electronic MS Office format
BSG Members: £425 + VAT
Non Members: £489 + VAT
Course fees include all course materials as above, certification and lunch
BSG Training Centre,
The Building Safety Group,
5 Pinkers Court,
Briarlands Office Park,
T: 0300 304 9080